1. When posting an event, please use the "Post New Event" button. A thread in the Events forum will be automatically created. This is important for current and future features of the site.

Work Day Easleyville Bridges Workday X 2

Discussion in 'Upcoming Events (Trail Rides, Meetings, etc.)' started by white_devilish_1, Jul 15, 2015.

By white_devilish_1 on Jul 15, 2015 at 12:33 PM
  1. white_devilish_1

white_devilish_1
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

There will be a a work day for the bridges at Easleyville on JULY 25th (rain permitting).

We will need Cordless drills & enough batteries to make the day, so charge them up the night before. I had a Dewalt 20v drill with 2 Lithium Ion batteries that made the day last time.

Also bring loppers, cutters, trimmers & anything else to trim back limbs since it has been a while since we have been down these trails.

We plan on meeting at Hatfields for 7:00 a.m., and rolling out to the property at 7:30 a.m.

Sub-Categories: This article has no sub-categories
    1. freshmeat
      freshmeat
      I'll be there with a couple cases of bottled water to go around.
    2. mihi
      mihi
      It was nice to see/meet everyone. Those bridges look great. My daughter and I rode around most of the property. Really doesn't look to bad. There is a tree down on the Turtle Back Trail. Surprising there is still a fair amount of mud. And its that old mud from early spring just waiting for you to not give it much thought.

It was ask about the bulldozer tracks at the middle gate. They did indeed log south of the property. It looks like they finished about a week ago.

Chad I.
      white_devilish_1 likes this.